Äntligen - Veckans Vara

Finally I changed our Veckans Vara - after about three weeks of Whoozit and Tizoo, it was time for something new. This week we have stamp sets from Djeco - wonderful kits with 9-10 stamps each - enjoy!

So now I'm wondering if Veckans Vara is a lot like our fridge...

Let me explain. I'm a bit of a nerd, and I have the shelves in our fridge labeled - cheese, eggs, extra milk, meats, leftovers, etc. I initially did it to make sure the leftovers didn't get lost and end up becoming frightening science experiments. But what I have found is that having a place for everything and organizing according to place actually creates a lot of extra space. It is truly a mystery to me, but somehow, if we put things away properly, we have room for more than we ever imagined. Curious.

So back to my week... To say that my "to-do" list is long is an understatement, and I can confirm Murphy's other law - that "Work expands to fill the time allotted to it." I'm wondering if maybe my work week can become like my fridge, and if I allocate time to specific activities rather than just filling my time as activities arise, the perhaps I will have more time. Wishful thinking, I know, but wishing is not really a bad thing...

My new plan is to change Veckans Vara on Tuesday mornings, between 9 and 9.30. I just hope my week is like my fridge...

No comments: